Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Payton's Baby Dedication





Getting a picture of these three wiggly-worms was VERY interesting!!!


My handsome little nephews...so glad they could be here for the big day!


Robb's family on the left and mine on the right...we are so blessed.


Payton was very good during the whole ceremony. I was so relieved!


Checking out her very first Bible, a gift from her Nana and Papa Waits


What an incredible privilege and awesome responsibility to raise this precious baby girl...


Robb, Payton, and I with my parents...


and with my brother and his family...


and with Robb's family...


and with Robb's mother...


Posing in Aunt Mary's yard...just before the big rainstorm!!!


I loved this picture in the sepia tones! Payton's smile is truly infectious!!!


Payton with her "Uncle" Jon (Stratton).


Getting ready for a yummy dinner...


Our pastor's wife was a big help in the kitchen!


My sister-in-law, Jennifer, and Talitha...lots of catching up to do!


As usual, the guys headed for the living room...

Robb and I feel so blessed to have wonderful support from our family and friends. We are more aware than ever of the huge task that lies ahead of us as we strive for our ultimate goal...to help Payton make it to Heaven some day.

I was trying to post the powerpoint and song that we had played at Payton's dedication, but I can't seem to get powerpoint transfered to my blog...does anyone know how???

3 comments:

Brenda Marquez said...

What great pictures! I am so proud of all of my "great" nieces and nephews! Payton is so precious; as are her mommy and daddy. I'm sure you had a great time with Chad and Jenn and their babies! Babies are so much fun! We would have loved to have been at Payton's dedication, but we were there in our thoughts and our love was with you.

Love you all!
Uncle Manuel and Aunt Bennie

Melanie C. said...

You probably do not know me...I only know of your husband through a friend. I have enjoyed the pictures on your blog...your daughter is beautiful. Her clothes are to die for! I was wondering wear you happened upon her dedication dress. My daughter is just a few weeks younger than yours and will soon be dedicated as well. Do you mind giving the info on where you got her dress and bow? You are more than welcome to come visit our blog as well. ...e-mail...melanieclemens@yahoo.com
Again...what a beautiful baby and what a fantastic family you have!

Cheryl said...

How sweet! I love all the pictures.
Payton is a doll.
Love, Aunt Cheyl