Wednesday, July 30, 2008

SeaWorld with Zach and Jake!!!

We were so excited to have Chad and Jennifer and my two nephews visiting for a few days. Here are some pictures from a fun day at SeaWorld in Orlando! We were laughing...the last time all of us went together was before any of us had any children...this was definitely more interesting!!! All the kids did so well and made us all proud!


Nothing better than a Dove's chocolate ice cream bar to cool you off!


And nothing cuter than this little, dirty face!!!


One tired baby girl! She took four shorter naps just like this one, and was very content the whole long, hot day!


Nana keeping Zach entertained while we waited for Shamu's big appearance.


We had a great time watching Payton enjoy all the new sights and sounds.


Yes, this is a different outfit...we had a huge blowout all over the stroller...(smile!)


Zach loved the penguins!


Uncle Robbie is always good for something!


Sweet little Jake...he just went with the flow with no fuss! What a good baby! I got several smiles out of him this trip!


You can't see him here, but my dad was keeping Payton highly entertained, obviously!

4 comments:

Greg & Stephanie said...

I really enjoy the pics on your blog. My brother Eric travelled in HSBC quartet with Robb, and I know his sister Rhoda from PHC camp. My baby girl is just a couple of months older than yours, and has a few little rolls of her own :). I love all the pics you have of Payton, but my little Allison is the 4th child, she doesn't have quite the gallery of pictures that my oldest achieved! Anyway, Payton's smile reminds me of Alli's (the infectious kind), which is totally cute!

Mary Ellen said...

Great pictures!

When you say "we had a blowout" I'm assuming you mean "she had a blowout"...at least I hope so! Hee hee.

Anonymous said...

I love seeing the pictures! You got some really good ones and it was a fun-filled day. Mom

Andy said...

She is absolutely adorable!
Andrea Ratcliff