Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy 6 month birthday, Payton!!!

It seem impossible that 6 months have passed since Payton entered our lives! She is truly a joy and SO much fun! She continues to be a very good baby. Honestly, I have taken care of quite a few babies during my college days, especially, and Payton is one of the happiest babies I've ever been around. I don't say that in a prideful way at all; simply with a feeling of gratitude and thankfulness!!!

It's pretty obvious from the pictures below, but Payton smiles and laughs more than she doesn't! She is sitting up on her own now, and trying out lots of new sounds! She is a little busybody and is acutely aware of everything going on around her. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as we do!




A big thank you to my mom for Payton's beautiful dedication dress...what a special way to remember an important day in our lives!























9 comments:

Justin and Jennifer Harris said...

I love the pictures! Such great family pics as well. Payton is a beautiful baby!

Mary Ellen said...

Those are REALLY good - how in the world did you ever choose which ones!?!?!

Andrea said...

Wow!! What great/awesome pictures!!!
She really does look like a perky little gal!!

NatalieJo said...

These are just adorable Robyn...Great, great pictures of all of you. Payton, does look like such a happy baby. Wish I could have met her on the 4th, but was out of town. THanks for sharing!!

Donna said...

How adorable!! Just looking at her pictures brightens my day!!! Love reading your blog!!

Leah said...

ABSOLUTELY adorable!! I just loved that first picture!!! Made me want to squeeze those legs!!! She is so cute and your family pictures are really awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Robyn, She is adorable and the pictures are fabulous. Your family is beautiful.

Sarah Buntain

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! It is nice to find your blog. Payton is an adorable baby and I love the family pictures as well. Looks like life for you all is going well. I haven't seen you in forever! So nice to see some updates on your life. Jennifer Glick

Tracy said...

Beautiful family!! God has given you a wonderful gift in Payton!