Monday, August 4, 2008

My new little adventure...please help me!!!

At a recent Uppercase Living party, I fell in love with the amazing ideas and endless possibilities of using words to decorate my home! I love to decorate, and I also love different sayings and quotes, so Uppercase Living was a brilliant find for my personal style! After realizing that there are so many things I'd like to get for myself, and always looking for an opportunity to get some free stuff and have fun doing it, I decided to sign up as a Demonstrator with this new party plan company. The lady that I signed up under is a great Christian lady from the Ohio area.

But, I need HELP!!!!! First of all, I need 3 people to sign up under me RIGHT AWAY! I want to get my name on the registered list (so that if someone wants to have a party, they will see my name on the Uppercase Living website), but I need 3 people signed up under me. There are a lot of great reasons to sign up; here are a few:

1. make some extra money--very ease and lots of fun (I also sell Southern Living, and have been a consultant there for 1 1/2 years, so I do know from personal experience that this type of thing is lots of fun and really is very, very easy)
2. get $100 of free stuff for yourself
3. inexpensive to sign up
4. did I mention that it is lots of fun?

The second thing I REALLY need, is for ALL OF YOU to host a party for me! Think you don't have time? You can even do a catalog party, meaning you just pass out catalogs to all your friends and I pick up the orders from you. Think you live too far away from me? NEVER! I can mail the catalogs and order forms straight to you. The party we did (which prompted me to sign up) was with the demonstrator in Ohio; she mailed us all the stuff, we had the party, and got LOTS of free and reduced items! Think it will take too much time to have the party? NO WAY! I will help you with your invitations, do all the work of ordering, etc., etc., and leave the fun stuff to you! All you have to do to have a party is invite your friends to your home, make a few yummy treats for them, and leave the rest to me!

One of the things that I like about it is that it comes in many colors and sizes, and if you design your own saying there is also a choice of several styles of fonts. On top of that they have a whole variety of shapes and objects too - not just words. You can check out their website at http://www.uppercaseliving.com/ for more information. If you see anything you'd like to order please let me know.

So, if you are interested at all in either hosting a party or signing up under me, please e-mail me at: robyn_ranae@juno.com. I will get in touch with you right away! Thanks for helping me to make this a success!

Below are a few pictures from the Uppercase Living catalog, along with a description taken from the online invitation.

Uppercase Living is the latest trend in home decorating! We offer hundreds of pre-designed Expressions and images for you to choose from (such as witty phrases, spiritual quotes and meaningful sayings), that can be placed (and removed) quickly and easily on your walls and many other surfaces. You also have the option to custom design any expression you would like! Uppercase Living Expressions uniquely complement your home with the beauty and power of words in an elegant design.
















As you can see, the Uppercase Living expressions can be used literally almost anywhere, and serve both practical, functional, and beautiful decorative purposes. They are extremely easy to apply and do not damage paint or other surfaces. All of the expressions are very reasonably priced; quite frankly, I was surprised at how inexpensive they are!
Stay tuned...as soon as my order comes in, I'll be posting pictures of the expressions I am putting up in my own home!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, those look like they could be addicting!!! I'm a BIG word fan. Those are awesome.

Sarah Buntain

Leah said...

Robyn, I would LOVE to have a party but with a wedding and moving, it might be awhile! Just keep me in the back of your mind and we will see what we can do!

Unknown said...

You go girl! I'll be all kinds of support for you. :-)

Holly said...

Robyn, I would love to look at a catalogue. Please send it to: Holly Walker 5388 Amber Hills Rd
Irondale, AL 35210