Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy 7 Month Birthday, Payton!!!

This is one day late...sorry, Payton! Yesterday was the first teacher work-day for me at school, and was very busy, so I didn't get this posted!

Payton continues to be such a happy, sweet baby! Yesterday was her first day with Mrs. Vernon, who will be babysitting her two days a week while I teach. Mrs. Vernon said she was very, very good, didn't fuss at all, stayed on schedule, and was all smiles and giggles, so that made this mommy very happy!

She is rolling ALL over the place...I wonder sometimes how she gets stuck in the places she does! She has a most infectious laugh, and we are thoroughly enjoying each day. Robb and I both have said so many times that Payton is the best medicine for a stressful or "bad" day!


Classic "Payton" smile!




I love the serious look here!





She was trying very hard to get her hat off (much to Mommy's chagrine!)


She is starting to slim down a little, but I'm glad those little arm rolls are staying in place!






Such a mischevious look...









6 comments:

Leah said...

Robyn, I am going to be checking in often because those pictures just make me smile and I may need that a lot in the coming weeks!!

Donna said...

These pictures are ADORABLE!!! She always brings a smile!!! LOVE the rolls!! :)

Melanie C. said...

Fantastic pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Tracy said...

Everyone out there in blogland.........this child is as sweet as she looks. We sit near them in church and she is so well-behaved and precious.......and incredibly well- dressed! :)

Amanda Marquez said...

aww those are very sweet pictures!

Andy said...

Hi,
My sister-in-law and I are wanting to have an Uppercase Living catalog party. Would you mind giving me a call? (513)477-1728
Andrea (Cranor) Ratcliff