Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Video of Payton's first three months...

My sister-in-law, Mary Ellen, put together this video of Payton's first three months. (Thank you, Mary! I know this must have taken a lot of time, and I really, really appreciate your thoughtfulness!)I really enjoyed seeing the progression of pictures...I can't believe how fast she is growing! Get out your tissues, friends...the song is so sweet!


or here is the link: http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=0777b4fe3540aca313da

4 comments:

NatalieJo said...

This was beautiful and it was fun to see those "first" pictures...so precious! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Robyn, Thank you for giving me the privilege of holding Payton for the first time tonight! She is a little SWEETIE! I enjoyed the video! It was GREAT! ~Ruthanne

The Arender's said...

Really enjoyed the video. She is so precious. Wish I could see her in person. She sounds like Alexa in some ways. She is always too busy to go to sleep in church. And we still are spending alot of time in the nursery :-) I think things may improve soon though. Hopefully

Anonymous said...

Very sweet. She sure is growing. :)
Can't wait to meet her!

Love, Crystal