Wednesday, May 14, 2008

FREE MONEY--SERIOUSLY!

Please take note of the icon on the left side! I do not know who all reads this blog but I have posted an icon on the side bar called Revolution Money Exchange. I wanted to point it out because if you click on that and sign up before May 15th you will get $25 just for signing up. It is the same idea as paypal (where you can send or transfer money anonymously). It took me about 3 minutes to sign up--and $25.00 will be transferred to my bank account. I just want to share the "wealth"!!! There are no obligations at all for signing up. And, if you sign up, I get $10 for referring you!!! Just an easy way to make $25.00 extra dollars. I am very skeptical of "free money" ideas, but I've done this and it actually works!

My friend, Rebekah, put this on her blog first, which is where I got it from, so if you know her, please sign up from her blog so that she gets the $10.00! Thanks Rebekah!!!

1 comment:

Misty said...

I have RME too and just FYI, the free $25 sign on is suppose to end today....