Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Four Month Birthday!

Our baby is 4 months old...already!!! Payton is growing and changing every day. It is amazing all the things she has started doing this month. She is getting stronger and her favorite "position" is "up"--standing, sitting, she doesn't care; she just wants to be able to look all around her! I'm busy now taking care of her, but when she starts crawling and then walking...watch out! She already has such a busy personality...she's going to keep us on our toes! She "talks" ALL the time, and smiles at anyone and everyone that smiles at her! She laughs pretty frequently now, which is just adorable (of course!) She also "sings", especially when she is being rocked and sang to. She has also started "singing" to herself sometimes when she is in her little bed trying to go to sleep. I know this sounds weird, but I also know it is possible from classes I have taken in music for babies...on several occasions she has starting "cooing" or "singing" IN KEY!!! YEAH!!! We have quite the budding little musician!

Here are her four-month pictures...



Hands in the mouth...her typical pose!


Check out the rolls on her arm...(you call them fat, we call them chubby...she is a little lady, after all!!! :) At her 16-week check-up, she weighed 19 pounds and was 25 3/4 inches long. She's in the 97th percentile for height and weight! Beautiful doesn't have to be petite, right?!


I love this picture! This is how she looks 90% of the time. I am so blessed with such a pleasant baby!


Her ear is bent a little funny, but who can resist this smile?!?! Her moses basket was a special gift from one of my piano/voice students. I love the big white bows! She is getting so long that we won't be able to use it for her much longer!


We had a hard time with the "towel" pictures. Payton kept wiggling all over the place and knocking the towel off!

I hope you enjoyed the pictures! I have no idea who reads our blog, but we love to "find" new/old friends, so if you have been reading, let us know!










17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Robyn, I love Payton's pictures! What a cutie! I'm excited to see ya'll in a couple of months! Love Tamela

Miranda said...

I thought I would leave a comment and let you know I enjoy your blog. Payton is adorable. I am Mandy Allen(young). I went to IBS w/ your sis-in-law Jennifer. Not sure if you remember me.

Jen said...

Robb & Robyn,

We LOVE seeing pictures of cutie-pie Payton and reading about her life. You have indeed been blessed, but so has she. Looking forward to seeing more!

Reuben, Jennifer & Kallie

Anonymous said...

Hi... Jarod and I've been greatly enjoying y'all's blog and all the pictures!!! Payton seems to be a sweetheart.

Jana said...

Payton is simply adorable!! My little one will be three months tomorrow~ so much fun!!

The Arender's said...

Love her new pics. She is just a doll baby. And I love chubby babies. They are the best :-)She does look like such a pleasant little person. Hope you are doing well. Adrian

Anonymous said...

Payton is so cute!!! Love the pics. I also enjoy you blog very much just don't always have time to type a comment. Love, Dana

Leah said...

Robyn - she is just adorable! I love the "chubby" rolls!!!

Mary Ellen said...

Those pictures are sooooo good - she is such a photogenic baby!!!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know I enjoy all the pictures of your darling little lady. It was fun to get to see her in person last week.

Erin said...

Awww, what a cutie. I enjoy checking out your blog and seeing Payton's cute clothes. She is the best dressed baby in town. I love your taste in baby clothing! Sounds like she is a little "love bug."

Jamie said...

Loved the pictures! Wish I could hold her! :)

Maybe we can see you when we are there (June 9th-12th) Who knows?

Have a great day!

Love,
Jamie

Keith and Crystal said...

Very cute pictures. Can't wait to meet her and see you all, too.

Julie said...

She is such a cutie. Love seeing all the pictures. Julie

kayla said...

This is actually my first time to stumble upon your blog. I was not disappointed. She is such a squeezable little doll. Enjoy all that pink.

Leora Schenck said...

Hey Robyn~
Love your blog! Payton is so precious!!! I enjoy seeing all the pictures.

Leora

sarahmfry said...

Sarah Fry - just checking in! Love your pictures. Love your blog.

Guess I just love beautiful people.

I'm intrigued by your idea of a fall recital. Do you teach through the summer? Or just have students play pieces that they did in the spring semester? I'd love to hear more about it. I love stealing ideas.

(sarahmfry@hotmail.com)