Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Random pictures



Eleven weeks old...Payton was hamming it up for her mommy and daddy as we took her "weekly" picture. She smiles like this very frequently, so I was so happy to finally catch it on camera! This is one of my favorite outfits. I purchased the whole outfit (right down to the hilarious shoes!) at a local consignment store. Part of it still had the tags on it, from one of my favorite stores, Gymboree. Robb teases her about her "grown-up" shoes!




Payton turned 12 weeks old yesterday! We've been taking her picture every week with this huge stuffed bear...she is looking a little bigger and the bear is looking a little smaller every week! Unfortunately, she is not getting any more hair yet!!!








I love this Baby Gap outfit. Robb and I saw it soon after she was born, thought it was so cute, and splurged on the matching sweater outfit and hat. Fortunately, we've had several cool days, so she has had opportunities to wear it...and actually needed it! Today, however, will be the last day she wears it, I believe. Much to my dismay, her not-so-little legs are just too long! I just had to take a few pictures! Note the fuzzy arm in this picture...she would not hold her arms still long enough to get a non-fuzzy picture!






















6 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Those are the most hilarious baby shoes I've ever seen!!!

I love that white outfit and matching hat, can't believe she has grown out of it already.

She is such a doll baby.

Leah said...

GREAT pictures! I LOVED the shoes!! She is getting so big already!!!

NatalieJo said...

Hi Robyn!
Thanks for you comment on my blog...I did not realize you had a blog, nor (unbelievably) had I heard you were even expecting let alone that she was here! So I was very excited to learn and see some pictures. Payton is ADORABLE! And I love the hairbows (it makes them look so girly) and you dress her very cute. I'll be happy to keep up with your family this way!
A very late CONGRATULATIONS!

Matt and Silvia Decker said...

Love the outfit! Her chubby cheeks are so cute - I'm not sure who she looks like though. Some people think Alex looks like Matt and some think he looks just like me... but he's actually a good combination of both of us - he has Matt's eyes, eyebrows, and forehead and he has my hairline, my cheeks, my lips, chin and ears :)

Rebekah said...

Ok, I LOVE the shoes!!!! Way too cute!!! I'm all about the shoes!! You buy the shoes then form the outfit around them!!!

I don't want to steal any fashion secrets from you but where is the consignment store? I haven't found one I really like yet.

I love both outfits!!!

Robyn Huff said...

For Rebekah..."The Stork's Stop" is in Stuart, in the same shopping plaza as Cato, Beall's Outlet, Schumacher Music, etc. It's kind of in the back, so you don't see it from the road. I don't always find things I like, but I do occasionally. There is also one in Jupiter that I've found several things in, called "Kangaroo's Pouch". It is in the plaza by the Nick's Tomato Pie restaurant. Happy Shopping! We should go together sometime!