Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Bless the Picture People!!!

This evening, we took Payton to "The Picture People" at the Wellington Mall to get her 3 month pictures taken. I HIGHLY recommend them. The prices were very reasonable (especially if you do the club membership), we had great service, and the quality was excellent. If you go to the Wellington Mall, ask for Jaine to be your photographer. I liked her better than the guy we had last time we went. Payton did great. We went down early so that I could feed her right before taking pictures, and she was so happy and cooperative. Here are a few of the pictures (ignore the writing over them!).






8 comments:

NatalieJo said...

These pictures are absolutely adorable!! They did an awesome job and Payton's expressions are great! Very cute.
I have not taken Madison to have "professional" pictures yet, but looks like I need to try it!

Donna said...

Absolutely Adorable Pixs!!!!

Jamie said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!!!!

Erin said...

Soooo cute. Wow, her eyes are so blue!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures but even more I love the subject of the pictures.
Mom

Rebekah said...

The pics are great!!! I jus took my kiddos to Kiddy Kandids in Babies R Us in WPB and was happy! These may even be a little better!!! They are sooooo cute!!!

Anonymous said...

These are adorable! Can't wait to see her again! (And of course you too!)
Tamela

Brenda said...

Very cute, indeed! No wonder they want to hang them on the wall! :-)