Thursday, April 24, 2008

I was tagged by Silvia Decker...

What I was doing 10 years ago:
I was a sophomore in high school in Altamont, KS. At this point in the school year, I was heavily involved in competions in music and forensics (the public speaking kind!)

Five things on my to do list today:
1. Exercise
2. Play with Payton (I wish I could do this all day!)
3. Teach 2 hours of piano lessons
4. Hang Payton's new pictures from The Picture People
5. Go to Babies R Us on my way to my piano lessons...I want some sort of "toy bar" that will attach to the stroller. Payton loves the toys that hang above her infant seat, but I don't have anything on her stroller.

Snacks that I enjoy:
Wheat Thin chips, cheese, trail mix (the kind with nuts, dried cranberries, chocolate chips, and peanut butter chips...yum!)--I need to add "Grocery Store" to my to do list! (actually, I really do!)

What I would do if I were a billionaire:
I'd give to the church, missions, Christian schools, etc. (just like everyone else!) I would build a state of the art Performing Arts building for Hobe Sound Bible College and Academy. My husband would invest all the money, and we would live (nicely!) on the interest. I would shop to my heart's content (after buying a house with bigger closets...for me AND Payton!). I would take my liberties in decorating and shop at all my favorite boutiques (wouldn't have to worry about catching the sales!). We would travel all over the world, as much as we wanted. I would stay at home full time. Come to think of it, Robb could too! Hmm...this is fun to think about!

Three of my bad habits:
1. Thinking too much; my brain won't turn off!
2. Being too tied to my to do list...which I try to pack too much into.
3. Putting off exercising (I am working on this...note my 5 things to do today!)

Places I have lived:
Altamont, KS
Hobe Sound, FL
Stuart, FL

Five jobs I have had:
1. Elementary Vocal Music Teacher--Palm Beach Day Academy
2. Montessori Preschool Assistant Teacher--Palm Beach Day Academy
3. Private Voice and Piano Instructor
4. Preschool Teacher--St. Lucie West in Port St. Lucie, FL
5. Babysitter for several families while in college

I am tagging Tracy, Charlene, Natalie, Rebecca, and Erin. (If you don't have time or do not care to do this, no problem!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robyn,

Hi. This is Sarah Buntain. I got to your blog from Shar's. I hope that's okay. Payton is SUCH a doll! I love her hair things! I've not seen any that cute anywhere! I posted some pics on my blog from when you all were here. www.hereslookinatyou.com. Feel free to check it out anytime. It looks like we all have many blessings to be thankful for. It was great to see you and your family.

Sarah Buntain

Anonymous said...

Howdy,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Lots of good information here apreport.blogspot.com. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. Let me show you one truth. Research shows that almost 50% of all U.S. grownups are either obese or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.

Anonymous said...

remont ! Заходите на http://remont-kvartiri.pp.ua[url=http://remont-kvartirki.pp.ua/]remont kvartir v Zaporozhye[/url].http://remont-kvartirki.pp.ua/