Monday, December 8, 2008

More of the Singing Christmas Tree

Here are a few more pictures from the Singing Christmas Tree. I used my dad's camera the past couple of nights, and got some better pictures.





Several times, Payton would throw her arms up like this and wave it the audience! It was so cute!



She LOVED playing in the hay!


My mom sang in the tree again this year.


Caleb Heath singing with the children's choir.


Our good friends' son, Bryce Owens...this big yawn in the middle of the song was so funny and cute!

Here is Bryce singing...isn't he a handsome guy?

Alaina Bulson had a solo with the children's choir. We like to call her family wonderful, wonderful friends!

Payton just watched them singing!





Robb was the accompanist this year. It is a huge job, and I was very proud of him!


A big smile for the crowd!



The ONLY cry out of four nights, plus the long dress rehearsal...she was such a good baby! I think she poked herself with a piece of straw, and it must have not felt so great!


I managed to grab a couple of shots after the program of her sitting in the manger. She was ready to get out of there!!!


Waving again at the shepherds, this time.

She loved this scene where "Mary and Joseph" just played with her!

A tired Baby Jesus!






This is one of my favorite pictures!


Payton had some adoring fans in the form of all these children each night! And, she loved the attention!

Well, it's goodbye to the Tree for another year. It was so great this year; I'm already looking forward to next year's production (well, almost!)

No comments: