Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve, we stopped by the Gardens Mall (after a fabulous brunch at the Breakers Hotel on Palm Beach Island). We were trying to get the childrens' pictures with Santa, but the wait was over an hour long! So, we opted for a few snapshots by the pretty scenery instead.




My dad with Payton...he loves his grandchildren, and it shows!
This is at the Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach. It is a beautiful, historic hotel for the rich and famous...and the rest of us can enjoy a little taste! My parents took us all for a Christmas Eve brunch, and we thoroughly enjoyed the delicious food, as well as the beautiful surroundings. I only got a few pictures with my camera outside, so I'll post more from the inside later.


It was very interesting trying to get a picture of all three children with my parents. This one turned out okay, I thought!

Payton with her daddy!

Chad, Jennifer, Zach, and Jake

Unfortunately, Payton's face is partly hidden, but the background was so beautiful, though it was very windy that day.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I enjoyed the pictures!! Looks like alot of fun...wish we could have gotten together when I was there!!

Anonymous said...

can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks