Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Trick-or-Treat!

A mother from our church had a great idea for trick-or-treating this year. A bunch of kids met on campus and went trick-or-treating to the homes on campus, which was nice, since it is all people we know, and we know they are safe, kind people! Even though Payton is too little for candy, we had a great time spending the evening with family and friends. Unfortunately, the battery ran out on my camera, so I only have a few pictures. You can visit Mary Ellen Huff's blog (see the link on the left) for a lot more pictures!


Payton was a ladybug this year!


Payton and Wyatt...the cutest giraffe and ladybug I've ever seen! (The ladybug is too busy for a picture!)



My cousin, Bianca, her son, Wyatt, with Payton and I.


Robb, Payton, and I


Payton with her cousins, Kaitly, Michael, Ethan, and Devin. She LOVES them so much; they give her their undivided attention, and she just thinks they are hilarious!


The wrappers apparently taste as good as the candy!

No comments: