Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Yard Sale time!

It's that time of year in south Florida...the perfect time for a yard sale! The weather is beautiful; so nice to not sweat all over the place trying to make a few dollars! SO, my mom and I are having a yard sale this Saturday, November 8th. PLEASE COME AND BUY STUFF! My mom is selling her family room furniture, a beautiful coastal-looking blue and yellow set. I have a bunch of decoration stuff, along with some Southern Living at Home things, and also a nice treadmill. I've started doing other things to exercise and don't need it anymore.

If you live close by, be there or be square!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could be there! Is there anything I need? :) Tamela

Mary Ellen said...

Don't forget...Garage Sale rule #1 states, "sister in laws with blonde hair and freckles get first dibs!" "-)

Robyn Huff said...

Mary,
Come on over! It's priced and ready to go! Please, TAKE IT ALL, before I have time to rethink, and take things back home!