Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Young Married Fellowship Fall Festival

One thing I love about our church is that there are always age-appropriate activities to be involved in. Last Saturday evening, our life group got together for a fall "costume" party and chili dog supper. Here are a few pictures from the evening...once again, my camera battery died, so I only grabbed a few at the very beginning.


Emily Heath and Melissa Loper visiting. Ada Budensiek is usually in charge of the food, but she had a sick baby, so Emily stepped in and helped.


A few of the decorations...I kept it simple, but festive! I do not like the taste of candy corn, but it makes a great, cheap decoration!


Stephen and Karen Carroll graciously allowed us to use their barn for the party. Stephen built this wagon for his daughter's 16th birthday party a few years ago. It makes a GREAT place for desserts!


Robb and I went as John McCain and Sarah Palin! I made Robb take the mask off after pictures...I could NOT look at him and carry on any conversation, it made me laugh too hard!

My little ladybug and I!

Robb did a great McCain impression. Maybe if McCain could have campaigned with this cute ladybug, he might've won!!! (just kidding, of course!!!)

Payton was trying to figure out WHO THAT WAS!

Scott, Wyatt, and Bianca

My family...we had a great evening!

1 comment:

Mary Ellen said...

I'm so glad you posted these, I wanted to see pictures from that night. Decorations looks great.

Tell Robb you need a new camera for Christmas, the kind that uses a rechargeable battery!