Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy 10 Month Birthday, Payton!





(sorry 'bout the picture before the text...I messed up, and don't feel like fixing it!)


Once again, I am LATE with this blog! I was waiting until we got our Christmas picture taken, but we were late getting that done too...oh well.

This month has just flown by! Things have gotten a little crazy with all the holiday preparations, music we are preparing for a number of programs, concerts, etc., and we're just trying to enjoy all of it!

Payton has changed so much this month. She seems so much more "grown up" than last month! She is quite the chatter box, though we don't understand a word! She is pulling up on things, and has discovered the cabinet doors, drawers, and several other things she shouldn't! She claps and smiles for everyone and everything, and still hasn't met a stranger. Mrs. Vernon told me the other day that Payton is the happiest, most "smiley" baby she has ever taken care of, which was saying a lot, since she has taken care of a lot of babies! We are so blessed with such a happy little girl! Here are a few Christmas pictures. Enjoy!












Santa Baby!!!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I love all the new pictures, Robyn! Payton is such a cutie....She's really changing - getting a more "grown-up" look!

Anonymous said...

Robyn,
I never have left a comment before but I have enjoyed seeing the pictures of Payton several times. She is a beautiful little baby girl! I smile everytime I see her picture! Thanks for sharing!
Della Schaper

Bethany Jones said...

I can't believe how much she's changed lately!! She is absolutely gorgeous! We're gonna have to talk a little bit more often...lol. Thanks!
Bethany

Anonymous said...

Very cute pics. I love the matching outfits!!! She is a cutie. Dana