Thursday, June 26, 2008

Playing at Aunt Mary's house

My very sweet sister-in-law, Mary, kept Payton for a little while yesterday while I taught a music class in Palm Beach. I plan on taking her with me eventually, after the children get used to me and settled down a little. (It's a class of about 9 two-year-olds!!!) She will absolutely love the music AND watching the kids. Speaking of watching kids...Mary took a short video of Payton watching her cousin Devin. (Mary accidentally wrote 6 months on the introduction, but Payton is actually 5 months. I told her to please not go back and redo it just for that typo!!!) Devin is being so silly, and she loves it! Towards the end of the video, she is just talkin' away! Already seems to be quite the chatterbox! Enjoy!







If you want to see it larger, go to this link:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lhh33EqpLE

No comments: