Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy 5 Month Birthday, Payton!

We were out of town on Payton's actual "birthday", so this is a few days late. It's so hard to believe that Payton is five months old already! We made our traditional trip to The Picture People at the Wellington Mall. It's like getting pictures done for free with all the coupons we get...I love it!!! As usual, Payton hammed it up for the camera (really for her Nana standing behind the photographer!!!)




Prettiest sailor I ever did see!!!


Already a good American citizen!


An expression I just love...very inquisitive!


She sits up pretty well (kind of!), as long as she can prop herself up with those fists!

We love you, Payton! Everyone always talks about what a happy and good baby you are...we agree!

8 comments:

The Arender's said...

These pictures are just precious as usual! She is just beautiful. They take great pictures.

Keith and Crystal said...

She's so sweet. It will be nice to "meet" her next week. :)

Leah said...

Looove the pictures!! Very adorable!!

Mary Ellen said...

My favorite is he second one up from the bottom - that looks like it belongs on the cover of "American Baby" or one of those parenting magazines - just beautiful!!!!

Mary Ellen said...

uh...that should have said "my favortie is THE second one up"...

Mary Ellen said...

good grief...and I do know how to spell "favorite"....even when I read back over them I don't seem to notice the mistakes until they are posted...hopefully this one is correct! "-)

I'm leaving here to spend those two gift cards from you in a little while - thanks again!

Holly said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Robyn, Payton is SO ADORABLE! I especially LOVED the pictures of her in the sailor dress!;) Love, Ruthanne