Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy First Father's Day!!!

Although this wasn't "technically" Robb's first Father's Day (since we had just found out we were expecting this time last year!), it was the first time we really celebrated this special day with our little family! The pictures speak much louder than words...you'll see evidence of one very loving and devoted (and proud!) daddy! From changing diapers to super silly faces, Robb is a wonderful daddy to our little girl, and I am so proud that he is my husband!


Sunday morning...Robb loves getting Payton up on Sunday mornings since she isn't usually awake when he leaves early in the morning for work. She is in her "Daddy's Girl" pj's in this picture, in case you can't read what they say!




All dressed up, but not quite awake yet!!!


Arriving home from church, we found Payton asleep with her little hat pulled down over her eyes. She was as content as could be...I think we woke her up with our laughter!




One happy baby girl and one happy daddy!




We continued our Father's Day celebration at my parent's house Sunday night after church. Payton loves her Grandpa very much!!!


And she especially loves the paper from his gifts!!!


The drop of drool was too cute to pass up! She has figured out how to blow bubbles...cute and funny...but not good if you want a clean, dry baby!!! I'm going to have to resort to bibs, I'm afraid!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVED this blog, Robyn! The last picture was my absolute favorite!;) Payton is so DARLING! Love, Ruthanne

Mary Ellen said...

What great pictures - even though she looks so much like her Daddy she still looks very much like a little girl too! Adorable hats.

Sunday morning I noticed Ethan craning his neck to look behind him and when I told him to please turn around he said, "But Mom, I NEED to see Payton!" He had spied her and was trying to get a better look!

Leah said...

Such great pictures! She is just an adorable baby and both parents look so proud of her!!

The Arender's said...

Such beautiful pics! She has such pretty eyes. I am so happy for you that you have such a good baby...that is such a blessing!