Monday, November 30, 2009

Payton singing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star"-- 22 months old

Payton's recent fascination with her Mother Goose book is most entertaining. She loves for me to sing the little songs with her (the ones I don't know a melody for, we just make up!). For most of the songs, I do little motions to help her learn them. "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star", "Eensy Weensy Spider", and "Old King Cole" are her favorites. I got lucky and got her to sing "Twinkle" on video!!!! (You'll have to ignore my baby-talk prompting!)

4 comments:

Liz said...

That's adorable! I think she might be an alto! lol!

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute!!! I love her little actions to go along with her singing. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this. Of course I think she's the best little girl in the whole world! Nana

Leah said...

Robyn, I decided to look at a few blogs on my short lunch break and clicked on yours! This video is soooo cute!!!