Monday, June 1, 2009

Visiting my grandparents

While my immediate family were all in Oklahoma for the wedding, we visited my grandparents (on my dad's side) together. My parents, along with help from family, moved them into an independent living facility about a month ago. They are so happy there, and it was so nice to all be together for a little bit.
The facility has a nice community room we were able to use, so that we could all be together more comfortably.
My grandparents are wonderful, wonderful people. They have lived their lives for God and their family. I am so happy that they are still here to enjoy their great-grandchildren!

My uncle and aunt rode their motorcycle up to visit with all of us. This made for some interesting entertainment for the kids!!!


Uncle Larry and my brother gave Zach a slow ride around the parking lot. Zach was a little nervous at first, but was smiling and waving in just a few seconds!


Jake was ready to take off on his own!

No comments: