Thursday, June 25, 2009

Father's Day 2009

Father's Day was such a special family day. We celebrated with a beautiful church service, a delicious, traditional family dinner, and a relaxing evening!
This makes me almost tear up. We were just at a beautiful wedding last Saturday, and when I saw my two favorite people in the world walking down the aisle together the following morning, I was reminded again of how quickly life passes by. We are doing our best to enjoy every moment of it together! Before we know it, it will be Payton in a white wedding gown, walking down the aisle on Robb's arm...I'm stopping there before I cry!!!!!

Father's Day morning
Robb is truly the most wonderful father and husband I can imagine. I am so incredibly blessed.


Payton thinks her daddy is just so hilarious...and he loves it!!!


Two men and a baby?

Payton with her Nana and Grandpa...two of her most favorite people in the whole world!

I love my dad so much. He has always been, and continues to be a wonderful father to both Robb and I. He is a man of integrity and strong character, and I am proud to be his daughter. On a lighter note...he is a WONDERFUL Grandpa, too! He has Payton plumb spoiled, as he is content to sit with Payton in the playroom and play with her. I love it...he doesn't just watch her play, but he plays with her! I think he has just as much fun as she does!!! She just LOVES her Grandpa, and usually is not ready to come home after she's been there!


One last shot of our little family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paytn's grandpa looks forward to Payton's visits and loves playing with her! She definitely has him wrapped around her little finger!
Love you all, Mom

Brenda Marquez said...

These are great pictures! I'm printing a copy of your family picture for my wall!!! :-)