Monday, June 1, 2009

Fun in the Bounce House!

This past Friday night, we went to the Family Game Night for the young married families in our church. It was a really fun evening! I didn't take a lot of pictures, but I did snap a few of Payton playing in the bounce house. She had such a fantastic time! She squealed and laughed the whole time!!! The older children were so sweet to not jump right beside her or scare her. My sister-in-law, Mary, got some video, I think, so you can check out her blog soon to see that.

A little hesitant at first...figuring it out!

Payton with her big cousin, Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn was so excited to "help" Payton in the bounce house. They had so much fun together, as usual!

Robb even got in to join the fun at one point!


She was smart...she quickly figured out to crawl over to the side to stand up. Then she would "jump", fall, and roll to the middle! It was hilarious to watch!

I just love this smile!

No comments: