Saturday, July 11, 2009

Little Miss Chef

Christmas came early for Payton! I was SO excited to recently find the Pottery Barn Kids Classic Kitchen on Craigslist for an awesome price. It is such a great little kitchen set...solid wood, with light pink accents. It has a little stove with knobs that turn, etc., a little sink that holds water (yikes!), and the refrigerator has shelves to hold all the accessories! It is in perfect condition!!! I just couldn't make myself wait to give it to her, so we had Christmas in July! Payton has played, and played, and played with it already...and I just picked it up last night!
All the pots, pans, dishes, and play food came with it...all in perfect, new condition.
I just love Craigslist!!!

She loves to "stir"!




Apparently whatever she "cooked" was very tasty!


One happy little chef!

5 comments:

Liz said...

She will play with that for the next many years and get your money's worth, I'm sure. It's adorable!

Keith and Crystal said...

Very cute! Just what every little girl needs. :)

Mary Ellen said...

I know a little girl cousin who will lovvvve playing this with her the next time we are there. She looks so big playing with the kitchen stuff, and how adorable is that set? Just too cute.

Brenda Marquez said...

How sweet! I love Craig's list, too!

Love,
Aunt Bennie

Anonymous said...

So cute...both Payton and her new kichen!! Makes me want to play with her. Guess I'll just have to dream!
Love to all,

Aunt Sue