Sunday, July 26, 2009

Huff Family Reunion in Emily, Minnesota

We are just back from a fabulous week in Minnesota! We were so happy to be able to attend the Huff Family Reunion. Many of Robb's extended family were present, as well as all of his immediate family. I had never met most of the extended family, but was so happy I had the opportunity. They are wonderful people, and we had a great time with all of them. I have so many pictures to post, so I am going to put them on Facebook, since it is much faster and easier. However, anyone who would like can view them. You do not have to have a Facebook account to view them. I did a different album for each day to make it a little easier. I hope you enjoy seeing some of the many wonderful memories we made!!!

Here are a few favorite pictures from Day One!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=96156&id=626643544&__a=1

No comments: