Sunday, July 26, 2009

Huff Family Reunion-- Day Six

On Friday, the last day of the reunion, everyone was busy cleaning, packing, ,and tying up loose ends, but we made time for a visit to the local cemetary. Robb's oldest sister, Ronda, died when she was only 8 weeks old, and was buried in this beautiful cemetary, along with their grandparents. It was a special family time. Then, we headed back to the cabin to soak up the last bit of family fun!
I posted a few favorite pictures here, but you can see the whole album of the day on my Facebook link:





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures of all of you. Peyton is adorable! I can see considerable resemblance to childhood pictures of you and of your mom (especially her eyes and mouth). Yes, I can still see that she has some of Daddy's features as well. Peyton's hair is so pretty. I love those little curls!
Love to all,

Aunt Sue