Saturday, January 17, 2009

Playtime!

I finally got Payton's "playroom" all set up. A year ago, we remodeled our screened back porch. We closed it in with lots of windows and some storage space, and now have a great place for a playroom. Payton LOVES playing out there, and I LOVE not tripping over toys all day! I still keep toys other places, but it is nice to have most of them in one place now, thanks to her new toy box my dad built!

This was how I found her! She had emptied the toys out and I think she actually fell in!


She loves climbing over her own personal jungle gym!



She is walking around everything now!


2 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Such cute picturs of an adorable little girl!

Brenda Marquez said...

Your little princess is truly adorable! Thanks for including pics of Wyatt! I enjoyed seeing those, too! We are so anxious to see you guys in a couple of weeks!

Love you,
Aunt Bennie