Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Who says we don't have seasons in Florida???

I thought I'd share a few pictures of my fall decorations, in hopes that YOU will do the same! I need some new ideas!!!


Coffee table in the family room...


Dining room table...


Buffet behind dining room table...


Front door...(Tamela, does this basket look familiar?!)
***Please note the Uppercase Living expression on my door!


Arrangement on the living room coffee table...


On top of my china cabinet...the "Watch for Falling Leaves" is from Uppercase Living. I love these tile expressions, because I can easily store it away for next year, and the tile was only $1.27!


Entryway table...


Kitchen island

The temperature is a little cooler today, and I'm pretending that it feels like fall! Have a great day everyone!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Cute! Feel free to come redo mine! :) Hope you guys are doing good! Love ya, Tamela

Jana said...

Your decor. looks great!! I'm hoping to get the rest of mine(outside) done this weekend. I just LOVE this season!!

Anonymous said...

Looks great!! I'd share mine, but besides wreaths on the doors, mine is all "home-made" sitting on the counter waiting for a place in the pantry. I have canned peach jelly, pear/pinapple jelly, apple pie filling, (apple sauce and apple rings still to come), and plum jelly. UGH!! I'm tired of canning. :)That doesn't include the green beans I did last year. :)

Your house looks very pretty.

Love,
Crystal

Brenda Marquez said...

Looks great! It is starting to get "fallish" here! My favorite time of the year. Payton is such a doll! I can't wait to see her again!
Love,
Aunt Bennie

Anonymous said...

Love all the decorations!!! If I had a house??If I had decorations?? I might share the pics but I definately enjoyed seeing the pics. I would love to see actual pics of the different rooms. I can only imagine that your house is gorgeous. You and your mom both are very talented with decorating homes. Love, Dana

Melanie C. said...

Yes, I love your fall decorations! Thanks for sharing...we are in the process of building a new home, so needless to say I really don't feel the need to drag everything out right now...feel free to share pictures of your home - I am so into trying to figure out the decor for my new home and seeing others homes is so much fun..gives ideas, too!