Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy 9 Month Birthday, Payton!

This is a day late, but Payton is 9 months old...and loving it! She is crawling EVERYWHERE (military style!) and getting into things that she shouldn't! She jabbers all the time, and has a smile for everyone! She continues to be a happy, contented baby. We are thoroughly enjoying her and love watching her figure out new things. She is having her 9-month pictures taken this weekend, so I'll post those later.

Last weekend, I had the opportunity to go with my parents to Cincinnati to visit my brother, sister-in-law, and two nephews. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.


This was about the only picture I managed to get with all three looking in the same direction! What a riot! Zach is two, Payton is 9 months, and Jake is 5 months...go figure!



I love this...Payton and Jake are both trying to "find" Zach, as he was being so silly!








This was Payton's first experience with the leaves...I don't even want to know how many she swallowed when I wasn't looking!








In the mouth...again!


One evening, we went to Eden Park and snapped a few pictures before it got too dark.






Zach had fallen into a puddle :) and was not really in the mood for a picture, but isn't this sunset beautiful? Zach's expression just cracks me up...this is very typical for him! He is a high-energy little guy who kept us all very entertained!


For example...we got a concert one night! Notice Payton looking on!


Among the new things Zach has learned, he loves to sing. On this evening, he "performed" several songs, including, "Holy, Holy, Holy" (yes, he sings all the words of the first verse!), the "ABC Song", and "Close to You".




My brother-in-law, Ronn, has recently moved to Cincinnati. It was so nice that he was free to join us one evening for dinner. Payton loved her Uncle Ronnie!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats amazing story.

Anonymous said...

very cool.

Anonymous said...

haha.

Mary Ellen said...

Who are the three up above? I'm thinking you have some people trying to advertise a business or something - they post comments hoping someone will click on their link.

GREAT pictures, love your fall clothes (both of you). The ones of the 3 kids are so funny, but so cute too.

Is that the first time Ron met Payton? I bet he loved her!

Anonymous said...

i think you add more info about it.

Robyn Huff said...

Whomever it is that is posting on my blog to advertise their vehicles for sale...STOP IT! Seriously, this is so unbelievably rude and inconsiderate. Just so you know, no one who reads my blog will be clicking on your link.

To my blogging friends, I apologize, and please do not give this rude person the satisfaction of clicking on their link.

Robyn Huff said...

Mary, thanks for the compliment! It was fun to buy her a couple of warmer things to wear for fall...and a reason to wear them!

Yes, this was the first time Ronn had met Payton, so that was really fun. She really hammed it up for him, of course!

Andrew said...

Payton is SOOO cute! I really like the pictures that you take of her and the outfits you put on her are adorable. They look like things I would put on my girls. I really enjoy reading your blog and seeing new pictures of your family. Kayla Hughes

Donna said...

Robyn,
Once again.......Payton brightened my day! Adorable pictures!!! Love the brown!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures, Robyn. I'm glad you got to go. Looks like you all had a grand time!!

You can delete the comments that you don't want on here. I have had to delete a comment off of mine before. I agree, how terribly rude of them!!!

I'm signing anonymously because I don't want them clicking on MY link. :) Heehee!!

Love,
Crystal

Brenda said...

Cute pictures of cute kids! Bummer that I missed you when you were in Cincinnati at our church - you'll have to come back. :-)