Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Random Pictures...


Robb and I laughed and laughed...she got herself all rolled up in the quilt I keep out for her to play on...she was hollering like crazy!


So serious!


Lots of red eye, but she doesn't stop to cuddle up very often, so Robb grabbed the camera!


This is how I found Payton this morning! I has a little shocked to find her under the desk! I'm not quite sure how she got there, but apparently didn't mind being stuck! She is rolling EVERYWHERE these days!


Who knew rugs could be so much fun?

I've been trying to get a video clip, but am still unsuccessful. Last Wednesday (during Bible study, of course!) she started saying "Da-Da"! She has said it a couple of times before, but more on "accident". She is very proud of herself, and says it all the time now (just now when I have the camera!) Someday...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love those moments when she wants to cuddle?! She is a busy little girl and usually doesn't miss anything that's happening around her. Love you all, Mom

Andrea said...

Love the pic of the two of you...one of those priceless candid shots!

Mindy said...

Robyn~
Hello! I'm so glad that I found your blog too! Payton is absolutely adorable and your home is beautiful! What a fun way to catch up! I trust that all is going well! Have a wonderful day!
~Mindy