Saturday, September 6, 2008

Payton's Room

This is Payton's door, with her name and 3 ladybugs in "cherry blossom" pink!




The ladybugs up close...


"With a butterfly kiss and a ladybug hug, sleep tight little one like a bug in a rug."


A little further back...over the changing table. Over her crib is a special prayer with her name that my friend Kelly made for Payton's baby shower...it's too special to take down, so I put the Uppercase Living expression over the changing table instead of the crib.

I am LOVING Uppercase Living even more than I thought I would!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Looking great! I have some questions: how are these applied? how are they removed? can they be washed? (plates, mirrors...) I'm still working on my order; I want it all!

Jana said...

Soo, Soo, Cute!! I'm anxious to hear your answers to Holly's questions.