Sunday, December 13, 2009

Uppercase Living...BIG SALE!

Just got an e-mail from Uppercase Living about a big 40% off sale on discontinued items. If you are interested in seeing the sale flier, please post a comment with your e-mail and I'll forward it to you. It is an extensive sale on some really, really nice expressions! Also, if you have a $50+ order, you get free shipping, so think about combining orders with friends in your area. If you order in the next few days, you should still have your expressions by Christmas! Great, great gift ideas for your family/friends...or yourself!!!!!! No pressure, here, just wanted to share the good news!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robyn,

Please send me the link. I may find something I want/need for my new house!
Love you,
Mom

Jana said...

I would love to see the flier! We are adding on to our house and I have some walls that are going to need something! :-)

janaburley@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hopefully I will be in my new home for Christmas. I would love to see the flier.
Thank You

lowflynvet@aol.com

Brenda said...

Hi Robyn - I'd like to see the sale too, please! Thanks!
brendaherring731@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Do you mind to send me the flier? Thanks! bob.shar@ gmail.com

Vicki Clifton said...

Hi,Robyn...I've enjoyed your pictures etc on your blog and facebook.
I'd love to see the flier/link
pclifton304@gmail.com

Andrew said...

Robyn, Would you please e-mail me the link, I would like to check it out. I love the stuff I have seen that you post of your blog. My e-mail is bkaaah1@gmail.com. Thanks so much, Kayla Hughes