Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Congratulations, Mandie!

In just a short two and a half months, my sweet cousin, Mandie, will marry a really great guy, Bruce. We are so happy for them, and decided to surprise her with a little shower! She came to Florida for a quick trip to help her sister and brother-in-law move back to Oklahoma, which provided a great opportunity! Since she has lots of friends still here in college that won't be able to make the trip to OK for the wedding, we wanted to do something special. So, last night, several Mandie's friends gathered at my house to surprise her! I think we almost succeeded...almost! We had fun anyway, and she got some nice gifts to get her started!
Since I can't post a blog without a picture of Payton...here it is! She had a great time playing with Wyatt!

These two just move way to quickly!

Mandie opens her gifts.


While I write them down!

A few decorations...the gift table (before everyone arrived with gifts!)

Punch and cookie table

Food table. Mandie's wedding colors are black and white, so we used that for our "theme."

My mom provided yummy finger foods that we all enjoyed!
Congratulations, Mandie! We love you lots and are very proud of you...and we kinda like Bruce, too!!! :) We are looking forward to celebrating your big day very soon!

4 comments:

Keith and Crystal said...

What a beautiful shower you had for Mandie. I'm sure she got lots of beautiful things.

I enjoyed the pictures of the retreat. It would have been fun to be there. :)

Jamie said...

Looks like a beautiful shower, Robyn! Thanks for your sweet comment on our blog. Love you guys and miss you!

Mary Ellen said...

Everything looks great - you really pulled that together fast even with the family camping weekend - I'm sure that meant a lot to Mandie.

Amanda Marquez said...

Thanx so much I had a great time and got alot of nice things!